You will be picked up from the hotel or the place of your choice by our tour representative in the morning, around 9. You will be taken to Abhaneri by road. It will take you almost 2 hours to reach the place.
This village was originally named Abha Nagri which means the “city of brightness”. Abhaneri is located at a distance of 95 km from Jaipur in the district Dausa. This place is famous worldwide because of Chand Baori, which is a step well. It is considered as the most beautiful step well in India. This well was designed for the purpose of rain water harvesting by the villagers of Abhaneri. It has 300 steps in the baori. It was built somewhere in the 9th century.
One more place that attracts the tourists to this village is the Harshat Mata Mandir. The temple is an architectural splendour and a treat for the eyes. It is dedicated to Harshat Mata who is considered to be the Goddess of Joy and Happiness.
You can also enjoy the local food of the village at the local restaurants. After this, around 6 PM, you will be taken back to Jaipur.
● Travel Jaipur-Abhaneri-Jaipur by exclusive air-conditioned car.
● All transfers , sightseeing as per the itinerary.
● Local English speaking guide.
● All taxes , driver allowances , parking etc.
• Entrance fee of any kind.
• Travel Insurance.
• Supplement of any peak season.
• All sort of personal level expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
• Any type of Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service/s not specified above.