You will be picked up from your hotel or the location of your choice at 5.30 in the morning. It will take almost 4-5 hours to reach Agra (240 kms). Once reaching Agra, you will enjoy a brief meal at the local restaurant in Agra.
The first location that you will be exploring is Taj Mahal.
Explore the ins and outs of Taj Mahal. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial to his beloved wife Mumtaz. There are Quranic inscriptions on the pillars at the entrances. It looks the same from all the four sides. It took 22 years to complete this epitome of love.
After visiting the Taj Mahal you will be taken to the next destination, the Red Fort.
Agra Red Fort
The Agra Red Fort was built by the great Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1666 A.D. However, the his grandson, Shah Jahan added a few portions to it later. There are exquisite buildings like Moti Masjid, Diwan-I-Am, Diwan-I-Khaas, Musamman Burj, Jahangir’s Palace and Sheesh Mahal.
This monument has a unique place in the history of architecture in India. This is the first tomb in India that is completely made of marble. It is the tomb of Mir Ghiyas Beg, a minister in the court of Shah Jahan.
Chini Ka Rauza
This is a funerary monument which was built in the 16th century in the honor of the Prime Minister of the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The tomb is built facing the Mecca and is also known for one of finest examples of glazed tile work, called kashi or chini in Mughal era buildings.
This was your last stop of the trip. Next, you will be heading back to Jaipur. We hope that this small trip has bagged you big cheerful memories.
● Travel Jaipur – Agra – Jaipur by exclusive air-conditioned car.
● All transfers , sightseeing as per the itinerary.
● Local English speaking guide.
● All taxes , driver allowances , parking etc.
• Entrance fee of any kind.
• Travel Insurance.
• Supplement of any peak season.
• All sort of personal level expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
• Any type of Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service/s not specified above.