You will be picked up from your hotel or the location of your choice at 8 in the morning. You will be taken straight to Ranthambore in a AC car. Ranthambore is approx. 150 kms away from Jaipur and it might take 3-4 hours for you to reach. After reaching, enjoy a meal at a local restaurant in Ranthambore.
Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most renowned national park in Northern India. The park is located in Sawai Madhopur district. This park is a famous tourist attraction and become a favorite spot amongst the wildlife photographers and lovers.
As told earlier, the sanctuary is a home to many tigers, you will be thrilled to see one walking in its natural surroundings. You will be able to see many other animals as well, like wild boars, hyenas, deer, monkeys, various kinds of birds, and many more.
It will take you at least 3-4 hours to explore the sanctuary. After that, you can enjoy a brief refreshment at a local restaurant. Then, you will be taken to Jaipur. Once in Jaipur, you will be dropped either at the hotel or the location of your choice.
We hope that this tour will always remain as a green memory in your mind, all through your life.
● Travel Jaipur-Ranthambore-Jaipur by exclusive air-conditioned car.
● All transfers , sightseeing as per the itinerary.
● Local English speaking guide.
● All taxes , driver allowances , parking etc.
• Entrance fee of any kind.
• Travel Insurance.
• Supplement of any peak season.
• All sort of personal level expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
• Any type of Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service/s not specified above.